Specific
Measure
Action
Reasonable
Timely
My goal is to be a better reader.
My goal is to read and understand more of what I'm reading.
My goal is to read at least 2 books or more a month.
What I'm going to do to make this possible is start to get books that challenging me. I want books that will intrest me but still challeng me.
This goal is reasonable because I know I'm capable of doing what I set my mind to.
My Smart goal that I have set for my self is to read more. I want to read more because it will expand my vocabulary and help out in the future. The action I'm going to take to realize my goal is to pick out books that do intrest me so I wont get bored reading them. This goa wont be hard for me because I do enjoy reading, I just have to find a book that catches my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment